BODYGUN PERCUSSION MASSAGER
Hi, I'm Tammy Bates. I'm a certified personal trainer and the Founder of BodyGun.
I've been active in sports my entire life and I love helping people to achieve their fitness goals.
However in 2004, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome. I suffered with pain for years until I was introduced to massage therapy.
Percussion massagers, in particular is beneficial for reducing pain, loosening tight muscles and improving range of motion.
However, I found that the existing massage guns on the market were limited to one or two speeds and the settings were just too high for me to use on my more painful days.
That's why I developed BodyGun.
BodyGun has six different levels ranging from 1200-3300rpm, which makes it both lighter and stronger than the competition. This versatility allows everyone from professional athletes to fibromyalgia sufferers to get the benefits of percussive massage therapy.
BodyGun | Benefits
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER
BodyGun is beneficial for a variety of sports and medical related applications including:
• Warm Up & Activate Muscles Before Exercise
• After Exercise To Speed Up Recovery
• Breaks down lactic acid in muscles
• Decreases muscles soreness & stiffness
• Increases range of motion
• Promotes circulation
• Loosens thickened connective tissue and muscle fascia
• Breaks down adhesions & internal scar tissue, that occur after injuries or surgery
• Elongating muscle fiber, especially when spasms, stiffness and restrictions are present
Research has shown that deep tissue massagers can be helpful to those who suffer from Myofasical Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia:
BodyGun penetrates deeply through a percussion action to disperse lactic acid in the soft tissues to improve circulation, relax knotted muscles and increased range of motion.