Twoggle Guest Blogger
Get fresh, unique content for your blog by letting guest bloggers submit posts without giving them wp-admin access.
See the guest blogger demo here.
- Very easy setup: Create a page on your blog (wp-admin > Page > Add new), (optionally) create some instructional text then insert the shortcode [twgb] where you want the guest blog form to appear.
- Guest blog form includes:
- Post Title
- Post Content: Easily let user create h2 headings and links
- Image insert: user can specify an image URL and then click-insert it into the post
- Tags: Similar to adding new post in wp-admin, tags are easily created with click-to-add functionality. Automatically limits to 4 tags maximum
- Guest blogger bio: Details of the guest blogger are captured smartly and appended to the post as a short bio (you can edit/remove this of course before publishing)
- Simple CAPTCHA.
- CONFIG SETTINGS:
- Select a default WP user to assign guest blogs to
- Select any number of users to be notified when a new guest post is submitted
- Specify which category newly submitted guest posts should be assigned to (default is 'Uncategorized')
- Specify a thank-you page where guest blogger is redirected to after submitting guest post
To get the plugin installed, simply follow the official installation instructions here.
Guest Blog Form
Once you've installed (& activated) the plugin, create a WordPress page & call it something descriptive like 'Write For Us' or 'Guest Blogging'.
Inside the content of the page you've created, include the shortcode '[twgb]' where you want the guest blog form to appear:
Your guest blogger will be presented with a page as follows: See the guest blogger demo here.